3.25.2011

Friday Favorites

I am SO looking forward to this weekend.  I think I say that every Friday, but this one still feels so special. I am hoping for spring weather here, but not sure it will come in time.  Oh well, in due time.  This weekend I am hoping to: see Adjustment Bureau in theatres, go bowling, take a trip on the motorcycle to Brooklyn for brunch and thrift store shopping (maybe Junk in Williamsburg) and really want to try the new burger place on Houston run by the same owners as Lure in SoHo.  Sounds like a pretty good weekend to me.  What are your weekend plans? xo

A few of my favorite things from this week <3

Thought that this was simply perfect.  Well said.  Well thought.  Well drawn. via ...etc blog




Having a bit of an MK&A obsession again.  I feel like I am in middle school again and my baby sister and I are watching every single one of their movies...my favorite was "Our Lips Are Sealed." Image via Olsens Anonymous




Outstanding in the Field looks like SO MUCH FUN.  Think how awesome it would be to attend a huge outdoor dinner party?  Happening this summer starting May 1st, check out the website to see if it is coming to a city near you.  Images and idea via Oh Happy Day






 These Cranberry Orange Scones look delicious.  Hoping that maybe sometime this weekend I can get the courage to make them!  I am not the handiest person in a kitchen, but I try.  Recipe and pictures via Cupcakes and Cashmere


My nailpolish of the week: OPI Big Apple Red. Very appropriate for this Winter/Spring weather.


Everything about this girl is gorgeous...from head to toe.  Image via Stockholm Streetstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment