I am very excited that the weather is nice in San Diego and NYC now. I went home to California for the weekend and didn't know what to expect with all the rain that has been burdening them lately. Luckily, jeans and a light sweater were the perfect combination for a trip to the beach for lunch. I put together a little collage of 75 degree weather clothing for both coasts these days; when you can ditch the jacket, but can't quite bare those legs yet. Enjoy! xo
Love this picture I snapped of Ocean Beach, CA
I am wearing old white jeans from Nordstrom, Zara skinny belt, Urban Outfitters shirt, H&M cardigan, Michael Kors white watch, Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses and a Marc Jacobs purse.
Absolutely loving all white/neutral outfits with a pop of color. I even managed to find a bicycle shirt similar to the one I am wearing in the photo above.
1. J. Crew Linen Island Cardigan - $79
2. Topshop MOTO Coral Jamie Ultimate Skinny Jeans - $80
3. Topshop White Skinny Patent Belt - $24
4. Topshop White Bike Print Roll Sleeve Tee - $36
5. Reiss Grafton Cream Body Bag - $235
6. Fallon Wire Bow Bracelet - $165
7. J. Crew Quorra Ballet Flats - $158