3.28.2011

Hot Monday

Here's hoping that we will actually have a "hot" Monday sometime soon, all this cold weather is making me sad and lacking energy to do anything!  So, in anticipation of great weather, I am going to be posting all week about fun Spring/Summer party ideas, clothing, interiors and getaways that will make you wish for warm weather more than anything.  And for all of you, like my family and friends back home in San Diego, that are already having warm weather, enjoy (we envy you!).  

I scoured the net all weekend for "hot" and "bright" accessories.  Some of them are quite expensive, but I threw in some great deals as well.  Enjoy!


These colors did not come out as BRIGHT as they were on photoshop and on the web, so be advised that the actual color of pink is hot pink. LOVE IT!




No comments:

Post a Comment