3.23.2011

Current Fashion Obsessions

Every single day I want to post about fashion on here, but I hold back because there are so many other things I love in life and want to share with you all.  There are so many amazing fashion blogs out there and I spend at least an hour every day reading them and loving them and saving the pictures and dreaming about the pieces they feature.  Most of the fashion is way too expensive for me, but a girl can still dream.  I wanted to share with you some things that I am currently loving and trying to emulate on a daily basis.  Luckily there are so many great options out there for us 'thrifty shoppers' to still look fashionable.   Don't ever let money stop you from being the fashionable person you want to be.  Great style can never ever be stopped.  Live by this and you will go far!  Enjoy! xo














Images (not in order) : Lefashion, Knightcat, Stockholm Streetstyle, Carolines Mode, Pinterest, Weheartit, Birdy & Me, Elin King

No comments:

Post a Comment