3.18.2011

Friday Favorites

Hello everyone! I apologize for the lack of posts this week on the blog, I have been a) enjoying the WARM weather we have been having in NYC this week and b) doing lots of meet and greets and helping friends out with some job opportunities.  It has been a good week but not as relaxing during the day as I would have liked, but I have been getting to spend my nights relaxing at home with Netflix and Bravo shows on TV.  It has been a great week here, but my heart still goes out for all those in Japan struggling to survive; you are in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope you all have an amazing weekend and we will be back to regular programming next week. 

Here are some favorites from around the web this week...Enjoy! xo

These amazing video snapshots of classic movies via If We Don't, Remember Me

The fabulous Kelli Murray Blog explains to you how to achieve the perfect platinum blonde hair!

Dying to get this bracelet on my wrist via Max and Chloe.

Jordan Ferney explains how to get to the Paris Flea Market.  Jordan's blog has been such an inspiration to me for over a year now and she recently moved to Paris with her family.  Her blog > Oh Happy Day.



Absolutely fell in love with Tove Mauritzson's work via Honestly...WTF blog

The Bill Cunningham Movie looks amazing.  Cannot wait to see it.  He is so fascinating and adorable.  Love the poster and check out the website here.

Wouldn't it be amazing to stay at this "Traile Palace" for a night with friends?  Such an amazing idea.  If you are ever in Joshua Tree, CA you should check it out.  The website highlights each of the trailers available and has lots of sweet photos.  Check it out HERE.

Inspiration for a Friday via Etc...Blog. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment