6.20.2012

St. Regis Princeville Kauai x Trina Turk Cabana.


 I had the amaze privilege of spending one of my days in Kauai lounging in the one and only Trina Turk designed cabana at the St. Regis Princeville Resort.  Article here.  It was completely designed with the ocean waters and palm trees in mind and it was perfect for someone like me who burns easily and hates the sand! I just snapped a few shots while lounging with my family, ordering tropical drinks and eating yummy sushi and ceviche.  This was one of our only lounge days, the others were filled with hikes, boat trips up the Na'Pali coast and snorkeling adventures.  More pics to come this week and next. Enjoy! xo

I was wearing...
Gap Jean Jumper
Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses
Straw Hat - I don't remember where I got it!
Michael Kors watch
Gap assorted bracelets











[ All photos are my own ]

Oh and if it's good enough for J.Lo...its good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment