7.06.2011

Miami

I spent 4th of July in MIAMI.  I had never been before and thought it would be a great idea to have some sun and relaxation over the long holiday weekend.  Although it was very humid and very crowded, I had a great time exploring South Beach and loving our accommodations at The Tides.  We have stayed at The Tides in Mexico before and were welcomed back with open arms.  I highly recommend The Tides if you are looking for stunning rooms designed by Kelly Wearstler and impeccable service by every single staff member.  At The Tides we truly felt at home and they didn't even pay us to say that. :)  Here a few pics from my trip below.  Hope all of you had a great holiday weekend.  More inspiration posts and collage posts coming this week/weekend. Yay! xo





















All Images via Amanda Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment