4.13.2011

Rachel Roy x Matthew Williamson Embrace Macy's

For the past few years now, Rachel Roy has been making her mark on affordable fashion, bringing her bright dresses and work wear chic to the masses via Macy's Impulse > Rachel Rachel Roy.  I had browsed a few times online, but never really gave the line my full attention.  This week, while shopping for bedding at Macy's, I wandered into the GIGANTIC Rachel Rachel Roy section and discovered some of the cutest dresses, shorts and tops I had ever seen and at prices I could definitely afford.  I scooped up more than a few items and am excited to wear them to work, parties and summer weekend brunches.  I put together a little collage of some of my favorites from this past season, but can't wait to see her Spring/Summer collection soon!



On another note, Matthew Williamson's new line for Macy's debuted TODAY and I went down there to get a sneak peak.  Most of the smaller sizes were already scooped up by the time I got there and some of the prints are WAY to bold for me, but I managed to find something I really loved (see below!)  Run to Macy's in Herald Square right now and take a look at Matthew's fabulous line.  It makes me so happy to see girls from all walks of life not only being able to afford fashion, but that are able to truly fall in love with some of today's most up and coming designers, for less!

Lookbook 

Gorgeous!

Dree Hemingway x Sketches



Photo I snapped of the displays in Macy's Herald Square

Images: Google and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment