4.15.2011

Friday Favorites

Such a beautiful Friday morning.  The sun is shining and skies are blue here in NYC and the temperature has warmed up.  I am really looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend and next Friday I leave for a short trip home to San Diego, so excited to see my family!  Here is hoping for really warm weather in California.  This morning I have been listening to some Ingrid Michaelson songs and I forgot how good they are...mmm. I hope everyone that is at Coachella this weekend is being extra crazy and fun :) Enjoy! xo




These Invisible Man photos are incredible.  Chinese artist Liu Bolin paints himself to blend in to his surroundings via Honestly...WTF


So inspired by this striped and floral mix via Topshop's Blog Inside-Out



These sandwiches look insane! Yummmmmy via Matt Bites



Absolutely blown away by this Manhattan west side apartment via Madderlake Designs

Look at these baby Proenza Schouler wallets...at a price that won't break the bank, too bad!

How cute are these custom stamps? I want one! via A Cup of Jo via Felt & Wire




Learn to make your own Snake Wrap Bracelet via Studs and Pearls via because im addicted

No comments:

Post a Comment