3.04.2011

Friday Favorites.

Happy Friday!  I am a bit spoiled because I came back from vacation in the Bahamas on Tuesday night, so really, I only had a 3-day week, which was amazing.  I was able to catch up on so many emails and things around the house and am now feeling great going into the weekend.  I even had time to watch two of my favorite guilty pleasure shows last night, Jersey Shore and Million Dollar Listing, obsessed!  Here are a few things I am loving from the digital world today. Hope all of you had a very fulfilling and productive work week.  Enjoy! xo

Live the Language - Paris (Amazing video)

Cute and perfect braid ideas for Spring that I found using Pinterest


My favorite outfit inspiration via the adorable and chic Kimberly of Wildfox Couture

Quiet words painted in a comic BANG style by Jeff Rogers via the amazing site Friends of Type



Thinking of trying to make this delicious looking Breakfast Pizza that Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere made this week! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment