10.07.2014

Where has the time gone?

It has been over a year since my last post here.  Wow.  I guess getting engaged and then married and buying your first house and renovating your first house will do that to you.  I have missed this blog. For so many years this blog has been one of my favorite things to do and I look forward to reviving that.  Until I get this up and running again, I thought I would share a few of my favorite clippings and inspiration from the past year.  Even in the age of Pinterest and Evernote (two of my favorite apps) I still have an inspiration folder on my desktop that I drag things into, whoops!  It's the 2014 version of the folders I used to keep with magazine clippings. xo










All images via Pinterest, last image via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment