8.23.2012

I'm BACK and With an Outfit Roundup!

Hello friends, I am back from my month long blog-detox.  I haven't even really READ a blog since the end of July.  Let's just say, my blog roll is exceeding every maximum limit possible.  What I discovered while I was away... was my love affair with magazines again, something I had really been missing.  Anyways, I am happy to be back, but my break was much needed.  I focused on spending time with family, friends and working my ass off.  Here's what I wore and what I did the past few weeks, some new purchases are really spicing up my wardrobe lately. Enjoy! xo

Some new purchases:


Alexander Wang heels and Missoni Bathing Suit via The Outnet

New Zara animal print pants


Some things I did:
Went to Montauk and jumped around.

Had some great summer nights in Montauk.

My baby Cousin Mia came to visit me in NY.

Got my hair did all Ombre.

My sister and mom came to visit!

And then there are just more pictures, as always:
Trying on new Chanel glasses with polka dot Paige denim.

Hoping for September so I can start wearing this plaid Zara amazingness.

Big smile!

Really loving this spoon at Quality Meats that fed me yummy food.

Take by DLF xo

A lot of leg and Rag & Bone and Alex Wang Heels.

[ All photos are my own via INSTAGRAM. Follow me: tofallintolove ]

No comments:

Post a Comment