6.12.2012

Ten over Ten Salon.

I am safely back from my pretty epic family vacation to Kauai last week, more to come on that later! Today I wanted to showcase a nail salon that I have become addicted to... Ten over Ten in NYC



 My first experience a few weeks ago was nothing short of amazing.  With two locations to choose from (TriBeCa and Midtown) there is a location for every type of New Yorker.  I instantly fell in love with the vibe; potted plants of all varieties on vintage wood planks greeting me on the staircase up without the typical neon flashing signs of all shapes and sizes.  Ten over Ten is an instant charm with the talent to back it up.  Upon arrival, rows and rows of Chanel, RGB, Essie and tenoverten's own custom polishes greet you.  Water? Check. Green tea? Check. iPad at every station? Check. The owner passing out mini cupcakes to customers? Check.  My enjoyment with the quality of the products (no harsh chemicals), the air drying process and the extremely friendly staff was incredible.  I have come to not expect a lot from a manicure unless I want to pay $40 dollars, but Ten over Ten has mastered this art.  Please please check them out when you are in either neighborhood. xo


  [ Photos: various google search images]

No comments:

Post a Comment