4.24.2012

Weekend Odds and Ends


This weekend was rainy and cold in NYC.  We bundled up and watched movies all day on Sunday after a fun night out Saturday for my friend Kim's birthday.  I also got some new additions to the wardrobe delivered thanks to Shopbop's INTHEFAMILY 20% off sale. Woop! Back to blogging and it feels so nice. x

 New T by Alexander Wang Knit in black. So soft. Found here.

Healthy berry smoothie with vanilla protein and greens. Yum! 

New chair for the bedroom with cozy fur blanket from West Elm.  

Dannijo necklace I had been eyeing for weeks. Found here

Close up of the neon colors. I have the perfect belt to match! 

Espresso and a chunk of Dark Mint Chocolate. 

Dead flowers that I don't want to throw away. 

New nail color: Sand Tropez by Essie.
[All photos are my own]

No comments:

Post a Comment