9.18.2011

Flashback: Trip to Athens, Greece 2009

I want to start posting more on this blog about things that interest me beyond fashion and inspirational photos.  Although both of these categories make me so so giddy, I have a lot of passions that span way beyond these things.  A few of them are: travel, learning to cook, interior design, party planning, weddings and so much more.  I work in advertising in my "real life" and blog about digital strategy, social media and advertising on my personal website/blog here.

I wanted to start with one of my favorite trips from college when I took a weekend away from staying in London to visit Athens, Greece.  It was so beautiful there and I have always wanted to go back someday very soon.  Hope you enjoy this small flashback photo journey. Enjoy!! xo
















 All photos via me!


No comments:

Post a Comment