5.09.2011

Hello!

Hi friends, I am sorry I disappeared last week, but I was in New Orleans for the Jazz & Heritage Festival.  It was a really awesome experience and I will tell you all about it tomorrow when I post some pictures about the music, food and culture of New Orleans.  I am desperately catching up on sleep and laundry and work today, but didn't want to leave you without a post, so I am sharing some of my favorite celebrity outfits lately, all courtesy of Vogue Diaries Blog.  Enjoy! xo

Camilla Belle
 Emma Roberts
 Emma Watson
 Emmy Rossum
 Gwenyth Paltrow
 Jordana Brewster
 Kate Bosworth
 Kate Middleton
 Lelee Sobieski
 Mandy Moore
 MK & A
 Olivia Wilde
 Rachel Bilson
 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Sienna Miller
All images via Vogue Diaries...such great celebrity pics all the time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment