4.21.2011

Thursday Favorites

I am off to sunny (hopefully) San Diego tomorrow morning to see my family!  I do go home quite often, but haven't been home for about 4 months and really miss my parents, baby sis and of course my puppies.  It will be great to spend a long weekend relaxing and celebrating Easter.  Because I will be traveling, I am doing my Friday favorites a day earlier.  Enjoy!  Hope all of you have a great holiday weekend. xo


This brand new iPad app shows every life stage from 0 to 100 in the form of amazing pictures and quotes.  The video above is a short demo of how the app works.  This is truly an incredible accomplishment. Images and video via Co.Design.




Things Organized Neatly is my newest daily Tumblr obsession.  What a unique idea, right?




Beautiful travel photography by Wim Wender's which is on display in London via Haunch of Venison London.


 How cool are these old record covers as inspiration?  Found on Design Love Fest, originally from Project 33.


Isabel Marant's design studio is so cool! Photos via Backyard Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment