4.11.2011

Friday is the New Monday

My friend Chelsea has been visiting us since Thursday afternoon here in NYC and so between being a tourist and showing her a great time, I didn't have a chance to do my Friday Favorites post.  Instead, I am doing a smaller version of it today.  It is 75 degrees and finally spring here in NYC so I am going out to explore. Enjoy! xo



Can't stop reading the Coveteur's behind the scenes tumblr: Diary of The Coveteur

Sexy Tights via A Cup of Jo from ASOS

Pencil shaving necklaces via Oye Modern


Character illustrations drawn on top of real photographs, incredible!! Artist Johan Thornqvist via Honestly...WTF


Amazing blog called All the Buildings in New York, an attempt by James Gulliver Hancock to draw all the buildings in NYC. Love it!

The perfect summer braids with ribbon via Refinery 29

No comments:

Post a Comment