4.01.2011

Friday Favorites

Happy April Fools day!  I am definitely not a fan, but have been already seeing some pretty hilarious stuff around the web.  Have you had a prank done on you today?  I am not sure what the weekend holds and that has a lot to do with the weather here.  Snow today, sun tomorrow?  I don't think we even really know from week to week...but looking forward to next Thursday when my close friend Chelsea comes to visit from San Diego.  So excited to see her!  Enjoy the weekend and stay dry!  xo

Some favorites from the week:

How gorgeous is this Tom Binns necklace? Reminds me so much of the layout of a stadium or concert venue right?  Maybe that was his inspiration!  Image via Le Fashion via net-a-porter


Don't you want one of these in your backyard?  The Net Rest has me looking forward to Spring! via Honestly...WTF


Joanna, from A Cup Of Jo, teaches us how to make the perfect cheese plate > here

Totally obsessing over and loving this look.  Sessun via Oh Joy.

Essie and Makeup.com share tips for getting out of a "nail rut" > here!



The three pictures above are from my new daily blog read: Scaffoldage!  They have amazing posts on the most unique scaffolding from around the world. So interesting!  



These embroidered book covers by Jillian Tamaki are absolutely incredible.  Cannot wait for them to be released. Bravo Penguin...via A Cup of Jo


Always LOVE seeing new outfit posts from the doll at I Love Wildfox.

No comments:

Post a Comment