2.11.2011

Shoes, shoes, shoes!

I have been in such a (cheap) shoes mode lately and believe it or not, have been finding some really great deals out there.  I wanted to share with you some of my finds and let you know that great style doesn't have to suffer just because you can't afford the $300 Marc Jacobs flats.  We all have times of splurging, but in every day life it isn't often that I find myself willing to shell out the big bucks.  I recently found desert boots with heels (#1) at Dolce Vita on sale for $99 after once being sold for $180.  WOW! I knew they were meant for me and am so lucky I didn't end up buying the pair I had spotted at Bloomingdales for nearly $400.  Great deals are out there! Enjoy! xo

1. Dolce Vita - Asher Suede Lace-Up Stacked Wooden Heel Booties (Longest shoe name ever!) SALE $99.00
4. Forever 21 - Leatherette Eyelet Flats $14.80
6. Elizabeth and James - Coll Suede Flats SALE $142.50
8. Forever 21 - Smarty Oxford Flats $24.80
9. Zara - Two-Tone Lace-Up's $89.90

No comments:

Post a Comment