2.03.2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

I woke up today feeling extremely happy and joyful.  I have so many great events coming up in my life, but at the same time, feel so blessed just for the little things, like new nail polish and a stack of fresh magazines.  I took a few moments to snap up some photos of things around my apartment that make me smile. Enjoy!


My amazing view from my NYC apartment. Starting to warm up here hopefully!


Some favorite books. Just finished reading "An Object of Beauty" by Steve Martin and loved it.

 My favorite thank you cards ever.  Thank you Barnes and Noble.

Shiny chandelier in my closet.  Brightens any day and night.

Favorite nail polish: "Parma Violet" by Topshop. Addicted.

 My workspace for blogging, inspiration and thoughts.

Jewelry&watches.

Favorite birthday card in the world, special little piggy bank and custom perfume compliments of Henri Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment